Tremblant is magic! The different seasons offer versatility and accessibility for all sports, including cycling, hiking, kayaking, snowboarding or anything else to keep people smiling. There’s this constant frenzy in the air, with events such as the 24h, a heavy snowfall, the arrival of a new season. I’m constantly traveling around the world, and I get to see wonderful places. But never like home in Tremblant. Living here is a true vacation!
|Born||April 13, 1975|
|Summary||4-time World Championship gold medallist, Jasey-Jay won the gold medal in the parallel giant slalom at the last Olympic Games in Vancouver, in 2010.|
Victories were not handed on a silver platter. Jasey-Jay overcame many obstacles along the way and made it to the top with perseverance and discipline. He is now a speaker and shares his inspiring story, while taking care of the family’s blueberry plantation in the Tremblant area. He also runs his high performance snowboard manufacturing company, Jasey-Jay Snowboards.
Jasey-Jay Anderson’s Career Highlights
- Gold medal in the parallel snowboard Nor-Am Cup and Canadian Championships at Le Relais,Qc
- 4th position in the parallel GS snowboard Nor-Am Cup and Canadian Championships at Le Relais, Qc
- Creation of his high performance snowboard design company, Jasey-Jay Snowboards
- Gold medal at the Vancouver Olympics, GS
- First position in World Cup and at the Canadian Championships, GS
- Retirement from Cross discipline
- World Champion in Gangwong, South Korea, Cross
- Wins his 4th and last Crystal Globe in the cross combined event
- 5th position in Turin’s Olympic Games in Italy, Cross
- Wins two consecutive World Champion titles in Whistler, Canada, PGS and PSL
- Wins, for a second consecutive year, the Crystal Globe in parallel GS and Cross
- 29th position at Salt Lake City’s Olympic Games, United States
- Wins the Crystal Globe in the combined and world champion in Madonna di Campiglio, Italy.
- 12 podiums on the World Cup circuit