The Akropark is a fixed module structure 30 feet long by 15 feet large and 20 feet high where participants can move from one platform to another by means of 6 different types of suspended bridges and games. 2 different log bridges, suspended ropes, monkey bridge, stability beam and fish net. Great activity for kids of all ages.
|7 to June 20, 2014||Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|June 21 to September 1, 2014||Daily||9 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|September 2 to October 13, 2014||Saturday and Sunday||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Youth (13 to 17 years old)||$10.98|
|Child (6 to 12 years old)||$9.29|
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservation required.
- Children must be supervised.
- Maximum age of 17 years old.
- Minimum height: 1.10m (3'6). Maximum height: 1.40m (4'6).
- Maximum weight: 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Good physical condition.
- Duration: 3-5 minutes.
- Max capacity: 12 participants.
- All participants must sign a Risk Acknowledgment Form. Before starting the activity, trained instructors hand the needed equipment and proceed to a briefing.