A gleaming jewel set in the very heart of Versant Soleil, the new Casino de Mont-Tremblant is rising to offer its clientele an exclusive entertainment experience in a refined and friendly setting. The incomparable architecture and décor inspired by the natural elements of its surroundings will delight the eye. Come experience the excitement of Casino de Mont-Tremblant!
From April 29 to June 23, 2013
- From Monday to Thursday: noon to midnight
- Friday: noon to 3 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to midnight
From June 24 to September 8, 2013
- From Sunday to Thursday: 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
Gaming tables open as of 1 p.m. from Monday to Friday, and as of noon on Saturday and Sunday.
How to get there?
Following the opening hours of the Casino, a free
shuttle will run between the Casino and the pedestrian village, stopping at the P2, P3 and P6 parking lots. Expect to wait no more than 25 minutes for the bus.
- From Monday to Thursday: no service
- Friday: 5 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Casino Express gondola