A gleaming jewel set in the very heart of Versant Soleil, the Casino de Mont-Tremblant is rising to offer its clientele an exclusive entertainment experience in a refined and friendly setting. The incomparable architecture and décor inspired by the natural elements of its surroundings will delight the eye. Come experience the excitement of Casino de Mont-Tremblant!
Until May 18, 2014
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Noon to midnight
- Friday: Noon to 3 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to midnight
Note: The gaming tables will be open at 1 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays, and at noon on Saturdays and Sundays.
How to get there?
Following the opening hours of the Casino, a free
shuttle will run between the Casino and the pedestrian village, stopping at the P2, P3 and P6 parking lots. Departure each 30 minutes at Chalet des Voyageurs.
- Monday to Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 5 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 0:30 a.m.