Experience a day with a trapper with our guide Abigougiche who will share his passion for animals and for the traditional native techniques that were once used for trapping.
|Adult (13 years old and over)||$94 ($129 if single adulte)
|Child (4 to 12 years old)||$53|
|Group (5 participants min.)||$68 /person|
Guide and lunch included.
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Hike up a creekbed and learn fish strategy and technique to capture trout by hand (trout or rainbow trout)
- Visit of the first Quebec reserve for Athabascan Wood Bisons
- Cook of the trout on a wood fire and preparation of a traditional bread, cooked on a wooden branch
- Hike into the forest (see a beaver hut, wolf, coyote and fox trails)
- Visit an Algonquin ancestors site created by Dominique Rankin, an Algonquin chief
Duration: 5 hours
Minimum age: 4 years old
Place: Nature Centre, 40 minutes from Tremblant Resort. Based at an old fish hatchery, dotted with clear spring fed ponds, crossed by mountain streams, and surrounded by 600 metre peaks, the Nature Centre has a wood bison preserve, a sled-dog kennel, an Algonquin amerindian interpretation centre and a network of trails for exploring. All for living wilderness experiences with passionated outdoor guides at the fullest!