Swimming, beach, picnic tables, fun and relaxation for everyone! From June 20 to August 24, daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Parc Plage is located on the shores of Lac Tremblant behind Lac Miroir.
|June 20 to August 24, 2014||10 a.m to 7 p.m.|
Schedule subject to change without notice.
Special schedule during IRONMAN weeks.
|Guest lodging on site||Free|
|Adult (13 years old and over)||$5|
|Child (7 to 12 years old)||$2|
|Peewee (6 years old and under)||Free|
Royalty and taxes included.
Rates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Lifeguard always on duty during opening hours.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The access tickets will be available for guests upon arrival at the front desk of the hotel.
- Free for guest lodging on site in a participating hotel upon presentation of the access ticket.
- Free access for Mont-Tremblant citizens and Montagnard members upon presentation of the card.
To live the Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
The stunning views on mount Tremblant and a multitude of activities await vacationers at the beach and on the lake all summer long.
Get 3, 5, 7 or 10 accesses to your favourite activities and save! Enjoy and come back again, you have all summer to use them up!
Nautical sports, sailing, pedal-boat or the peace and quiet of a poton tour... Enjoy a full range of affordable water activities.