During this initiation to wilderness survival you will learn different techniques to start a fire in all conditions, how to take your bearings without a GPS, build a survival shelter and much more. You will also learn survival priorities, regaining control of the situation, managing stress in a survival setting, fire starting techniques, obtaining water and signalling techniques. Families welcome!
|Adult (13 years old and +)||$94|
|Child (4 to 12 years old)||$53|
|Group (5 participants min.)||$68 /person|
Guide and lunch included.
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- 11 years of military experience with the French Army
- 3 years of experience as an instructor
- Commando training (Givet, France)
- Equatorial jungle survival training (Régina, Guyane française)
- Coastal and wetland Warfare training (Côte d'Ivoire, Afrique)
- Montain warfare training (Briançon, Alpes Françaises)
Duration: 5 hours
Minimum age: 4 years old
Place: Nature Centre, 40 minutes from Tremblant Resort. Based at an old fish hatchery, dotted with clear spring fed ponds, crossed by mountain streams, and surrounded by 600 metre peaks, the Nature Centre has a wood bison preserve, a sled-dog kennel, an Algonquin amerindian interpretation centre and a network of trails for exploring. All for living wilderness experiences with passionated outdoor guides at the fullest!