Guided tour and Fondue
per adult, without
snowshoe rental (+ $10)
From the summit, join our splendid guided snowshoeing tour to reach Versant Soleil’s shelter where you will be treated to a hearty meal. Enjoy a traditional fondue by the wood fireplace in a typical log cabin nestled at the heart of the forest. End your evening beautifully as you make your way back down the mountain led by the moonlight (or your headlamp…) and good company!Snowshoe and Fondue Tour includes:
- Ride up the gondola to reach the summit
- 5-km guided tour
- Fondue meal, including service
- Guiding services
- Headlamp loan
- Rental equipment available (snowshoes and winter clothing)
- Spinach and bean sprouts salad
- Chinese cabbage, pear and tarragon salad
- Selection of sausages
- Europeans cold cuts platter
- Gruyère cheese Fondue
- Cheese Fondue and Sortilège
- Selection of vegetables and potatoes
- White or red wine
No changes will be brought to the menu for allergies or food intolerances.
Refuge du trappeur
The Refuge du Trappeur is a small log cabin with no running water or electricity. It is nestled midway up Versant Soleil and welcomes you to a warm atmosphere by the wood-burning stove. In winter, skiers can come and enjoy a soup, coffee or hot chocolate as they sit on the deck and admire the view on the wonderful Laurentians. Refuge du Trappeur welcomes you with simplicity and allows you to live the typical Quebec shelter experience!
The Refuge du Trappeur is equipped with an outhouse.
|Adult (12 years old and over)||$79.99|
|Child (8 to 12 years old)||$53.99|
$10 additional fees for snowshoe rental.
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Saturdays from January 4 to March 15, 2014
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
|3:30 p.m.||Meeting at Boutique Explore|
|4 p.m.||Gondola ride up the mountain|
|4:20 p.m.||Guests put their snowshoes on at the top of the mountain and start walking toward the Refuge (1 km)|
|5:15 p.m.||Arrival at Refuge|
|5:30 p.m.||Dinner service begins|
|8:30 p.m.||Guests leave the cabin with their guide to get back down to the pedestrian village (4 km)|
- Please make your way to Boutique Explore by 3:15 p.m. to rent snowshoes.
- Winter outerwear rental also available. Please take care of all your rental needs before meeting your guide for the activity.
- Minimum of 15 participants, maximum of 30.
- This activity will take place every Saturday, from January 4 to March 15, 2014, and on February 19 and March 5 and 12, 2014.
- Dates are subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
- Book at least 48 hours in advance by phone or in person at one of our multiservice counters.
- Subject to availability.
- Participants will join a group of 15 to 30 participants but can also book for a private venue.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking and full payment will be taken to secure booking.
- Make your way to Boutique Explore to meet your guide at 3:30 p.m. or 15 minutes earlier to pick up your rental equipment.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours before the beginning of the activity.
- If the minimal number of participant is not reached, the activity will be cancelled and you will be reimbursed.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- All participants must be able to walk with snowshoes for a 5-km distance.
Enjoy the Evening at a Glance
To live the Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
Come climb the highest peak in the Laurentians with your skis on in one of our new designated areas and ski down one of our 95 marked trails!
Tremblant allows you to combine products for the mountain and save! Pick one of these three packages and make the best of your ski experience!
The place to buy or to rent snowshoes, cross-country, telemark and backcountry skis. TNF, Peak Performance, Patagonia, Merrell, Louis Garneau, Salomon, Altai Skis, Scarpa and Dynafit!