Memberships/Cards may be cancelled under special circumstances
- Injury/Medical reason that keeps you off the hill for the majority of the season (minimum 1 month). A letter from your doctor stating the nature, date of your injury and how long you have been advised not to ski or snowboard must be submitted during the 2014-2015 winter season.
- Transfer out of the region due to employment. Transfer must be 200 km outside of Mont-Tremblant area. Please include a letter from your new employer stating the date you commenced employment.
How to Apply?
Apply to Guest Services within 15 days of non-participation. Please provide us with your first and last name, your season membership category and a home or email address. Explain the reason you are requesting to cancel your season membership and provide documentation to support your request as described above.
To apply for your cancellation, you may:
- Email us at
- Submit your written request by fax to 819-681-5996
- Submit your written request in person at Guest Services
- Mail your request to:
Station Mont Tremblant
Service à la clientèle : Demande d'annulation
1000 Chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1T1, CANADA
All cancellations will be calculated based on number of days used at the following rates
- Adult $54
- Youth $41
- Senior $46
- Kid $34
- All season's membership cancellation is subject to a $50 administration fee
- All cancellation will be set up as a Tremblant Mountain Gift Card
- Please allow up to 30 days for processing
- No cash refunds – no exceptions
- All cancellation requests must be submitted before or during the 2014-2015 winter season
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to a 3% royalty and taxes are extra
- All cancellations are subject to the discretion and approval of Station Mont Tremblant and we reserve the right to change this policy at any time during the season.