Racing is what I do, skiing is who I am, and Tremblant is my home
|Sport||Slalom and Super G skiing|
|Summary||A member of the Canadian national team, Brittany has been on the FIS World Cup circuit since the age of 17. In 2012-13, she first garnered attention by finishing every World Cup circuit race in the top 30, topping it off with a top 10 in Croatia. She also took part in four races on the North American circuit, finishing 2nd and 3rd in two of them during the same season.|
To be able to participate in the next three winter Olympics, and maybe get Gold. She hopes to evolve on the competitive circuit as long as possible and share her passion for skiing with future generations. Brittany is following in the footsteps of her two heroes: Erik Guay and Mélanie Turgeon, both from Mont-Tremblant.
Mountain biking, hiking, skateboarding, whitewater rafting, cross-country skiing, and her next sport: base jumping.
Britanny Phelan’s Career Highlights
- Top 30 on the FIS World Cup circuit
- 10th position in FIS World Cup slalom in Zagreb, Croatia
- 16th position in FIS World Cup slalom in Semmering, Austria
- Winner of the Nor-Am Cup slalom in Panorama (British Columbia), Canada
- Winner of the Nor-Am Cup slalom in Loveland (Colorado), USA
- 2nd position in Nor-Am Cup slalom in Panorama (British Columbia), Canada
- 3rd position in Nor-Am Cup slalom in Loveland (Colorado), USA
- 3rd position in Nor-Am Cup slalom in Vail (Colorado), USA