Tremblant is the perfect playground for mountain biking. It is motivating to have a national level race at home and it gives me an advantage over other racers. Our local community is filled with elite athletes that are great role models, and they inspire me to push my limits.
|March 25, 1996
||Mountain biking (cross-country)
||Félix is member of the National Development Team, of the Quebec Team and of the Opus Team in mountain biking. Felix has only been practicing this sport for 3 years. He is another local Olympic hopeful.
Place among the first on the international circuit and get a spot on the 2020 Olympic Team.
Full-time student and member of the Tremblant Nordique cross-country ski team.
Félix Burke's Career Highlights
- Winner of US Pro XCT, Missoula, Montana
- 10th position in World Cup in Mont-Sainte-Anne, Québec
- 25th position in Mountain Bike World Championships in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- 1st overall in the 2013 junior elite-XCO Canada Cup national series
- Quebec Cyclocross Champion, St-Augustin, Québec
- Winner of XCO Canada Cup and Quebec Cup in Baie Saint-Paul, Quebec
- 2nd in XCO at the Canadian Championships in Hardwood Hills, Ontario
- 2nd in XCO Canada Cup and Quebec Cup in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec
- 1st overall at the North Shore Mountain Bike race, Vancouver, BC
- 1st in the U19 category at Squamish Gear Jammer Whistler, BC
- 1st in the U19 category at the Ore Crusher race, Whistler, BC
- Winner of the Lumpy Leidel Award – Best junior cyclist in Whistler, BC
Follow Félix Burke