Discover the highest peak in the Laurentians via 11 trails ranging from 1 km to 11 km for hikers of all levels. Crisscrossing Mont Tremblant amidst waterfalls, streams and lakes, our trails offer open and shaded areas and deliver spectacular views at every turn. And who knows? Maybe you will be lucky enough to meet a few deers along the way!
Our network uses clearly marked color codes which respect international standards and proposes a wide variety of trails in a secure environment:
- Beginners and families will opt for a route suited for their physical abilities. They will not hesitate to stop here and there and admire the breathtaking views.
- Experienced hikers will defy the mountain and test their motivation.
- Skiers and riders will prepare their lower body for the upcoming winter season. By doing so, they will traverse their favorite ski trails and maybe discover new ones they’ll dream about until the first snow storm!
- Runners will train in a varied terrain rich in contrasts and discoveries.
- Competitors will race against the clock and try to reach to summit by the shortest route: the Grand Prix des Couleurs Trail.
Add the panoramic gondola to the ascending or descending section of your excursion and create your own mountain adventure. But don’t forget to verify the gondola’s closing time if you plan to use it at the end of the day! Charges will apply.
Please note that dogs are welcome in the pedestrian village but are not allowed on the mountain.