per adult (13 years old
48 hours in advance
From the summit, join our splendid guided snowshoeing tour to reach Versant Soleil’s shelter where you will be treated to a hearty meal. Enjoy a traditional fondue by the wood fireplace in a typical log cabin nestled at the heart of the forest. End your evening beautifully as you make your way back down the mountain led by the moonlight (or your headlamp) and good company!Snowshoe and Fondue Tour includes:
- Ride up the panoramic gondola to reach the summit
- 5-km guided tour
- Fondue meal, including service
- Guiding services
- Headlamp loan
Package including snowshoe rental also available.
- Spinach and bean sprouts salad
- Chinese cabbage, pear and tarragon salad
- Selection of sausages
- European cold cuts platter
- Gruyère cheese fondue
- Cheese fondue and Sortilège
- French stick
- Selection of vegetables and potatoes
- Chocolate fondue served with an assortment of fresh fruits
- Dried berries
- White or red wine
No changes will be brought to the menu for allergies or food intolerances.
Refuge du trappeur
The Refuge du Trappeur is a small log cabin with no running water or electricity. It is nestled midway up Versant Soleil and welcomes you to a warm atmosphere by the wood-burning stove. In winter, skiers and riders can come and enjoy a soup, coffee or hot chocolate as they sit on the deck and admire the view on the wonderful Laurentians. Refuge du Trappeur welcomes you with simplicity and allows you to live the typical Quebec shelter experience. On Friday and Saturday nights and some Wednesday evenings during the winter season, this unique log cabin welcomes participants to the Snowshoe and Fondue Tour.
The Refuge du Trappeur is equipped with an outhouse.
|Package||Tour and Fondue||Including snowshoe rental|
|Adult (13 years old and over)||$81.99||$89.99|
|Child (8 to 12 years old)||$54.99||$63.99|
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Fridays and Saturdays from December 26, 2014 to March 21, 2015
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Wednesday, March 18, 2015
|3:30 p.m.||Meeting at Explore! boutique|
|4 p.m.||Panoramic gondola ride up the mountain|
|4:20 p.m.||Guests put their snowshoes on at the top of the mountain and start walking toward the refuge (1 km)|
|5:15 p.m.||Arrival at Refuge des trappeurs|
|5:30 p.m.||Dinner service begins|
|8:30 p.m.||Guests leave the cabin with their guide to get back down to the pedestrian village (4 km)|
- Please make your way to boutique Explore! by 3:15 p.m. to rent snowshoes.
- Winter outerwear rental also available. Please take care of all your rental needs before meeting your guide for the activity.
- Minimum of 15 participants, maximum of 30.
- This activity will take place every Friday and Saturday, from December 26, 2014 to March 21, 2015, and on Wednesdays, February 18 and March 4 and 18, 2015.
- Dates are subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
- Book at least 48 hours in advance online, by phone or in person at the Explore! Boutique or at one of our multiservices counters.
- Participants will join a group of 15 to 30 participants but can also book for a private event by calling 1-866-404-4837.
- A valid credit card is required upon booking and full payment will be charged to guarantee booking.
- Subject to availability.
- Your ticket will be available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to one of our multiservices counters or at our Guest Services Desk to pick up your ticket.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours before the beginning of the activity.
- If the minimal number of participant is not reached, the activity will be cancelled and the participants will be reimbursed.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
- All participants must be able to walk with snowshoes for a 4-km distance.
Enjoy the Evening at a Glance
To live the Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
Come climb the highest peak in the Laurentians with your skis on in one of our new designated areas and ski down one of our 95 marked trails!
Tremblant allows you to combine products for the mountain and save! Pick one of these three packages and make the best of your ski experience!
The place to buy or to rent snowshoes, cross-country, telemark and backcountry skis. TNF, Peak Performance, Patagonia, Merrell, Louis Garneau, Salomon, Altai Skis, Scarpa and Dynafit!