Voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of SKI Magazine for 19 years: 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- One of the world’s Top 10 Snowboarding Destinations! – Flipkey (a TripAdvisor company).
- Favorite Eastern Canada Resort for Women who ski – theskidiva.com.
- Among the 10 Best Ski Resorts for Families – Forbes Magazine.
- Prize for the Best Ski Station in Montreal vicinity – Up! Magazine Value Awards.
- Third in the Best Resort Town Nightlife (Award Issue of Freeskier) – Industry Poll.
- Award in the Ski Hill and Resort categories in Quebec.
The winner of those awards is selected by the readers of Up! Magazine, which is distributed on board West Jet flights. They recognize destinations where people get the best bang for their travel buck.
- Among the 25 best Canadian destinations by Trip Advisor website visitors.
- Third in the ranking of best Golf and Skiing – Fairway Living Magazine.
- Favorite Ski Resort in Canada – Snow East Magazine.
Snow East Magazine polled its readers for their preferred Ski Resort in Canada and Tremblant was their choice! Snoweast is a valued reference for thousands of skiers in Eastern Canada and USA.
- Among the 20 Best Resorts in Canada – Condé Nast Traveller Magazine.
Condé Nast Traveller, a top ranking travel magazine which is also an international reference in dream destinations ranked the Fairmont Tremblant and the Westin Resort and Spa 13th and 19th in its list of the 20 Best Canadian Resort Hotels.
- Best Ski Hotels and among the best ski schools and ski rental outlets – Neilson Active Holidays.
Neilson Active Holidays, a renowned British travel consortium, awarded its Excellence Seal to the Westin Resort & Spa, as the best in its category, and also to the Lodge de la Montagne and the Fairmont, to the Tremblant Snow School and to the Station Mont Tremblant Ski Rental Outlet.
- Coup de cœur du jury for the Mon Tremblant Program at the Gala Excellence de la chambre de commerce du Grand Mont-Tremblant.
- Phénix de l’Environnement finalist through the waste management program.
- Grand prix du Tourisme Desjardins Laurentides 2011: Jury’s Special Mention for Tremblant’s 24h 2010 (10th edition).
- Festival and Touristic Events | Less than $1 million in Operating Budget – Award of Distinction – Tremblant’s 24h.
- Tourism Supervisor – Award of Distinction – François Lavallée, Ski Lifts Supervisor.
Grands Prix du Tourisme
- Festival and Touristic Events – Award of Distinction - Tremblant’s 24h.
- Tourist Attractions – more than 100,000 visitors: Aquaclub La Source.
- Outdoor Recreation and Leisure – Award of Distinction - Station Mont Tremblant.
- Ecotourism and Adventure Tourism: Acrobranche.
Lauréats des Grands Prix du tourisme
- Mention d'honneur pour Tremblant’s 24h dans la catégorie « Festival et événement touristique ».
- Mention d'honneur pour Station Mont Tremblant dans la catégorie « Activités de plein air et de loisirs ».
- Mention d'honneur pour l'Aquaclub La Source dans la catégorie « Attractions touristiques – 100 000 visiteurs ou plus ».
- L'activité Acrobranche obtient un prix dans la catégorie « Écotourisme et tourisme d'aventure ».
- USA Today names the Fairmont Tremblant in its 10Best list of "Hotels for Fall Leaf-Peeping" – 10Best.com.
- L’Ermitage du Lac won the First Prize at the Chambre de commerce de Mont-Tremblant’s Gala of Excellence in the Hospitality and Client Service and Accommodation for 50 + Rooms category in 2008.
- Sommet des Neiges is listed in the Top 25 hotels for families in Canada in 2016 – TripAdvisor.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016 – This certificate is awarded by Trip Advisor reflecting the consistently great reviews earned on their website.
- GSO MVP Awards 2007 – Tremblant Westin Resort and Spa’s employees, represented by Andrée Girard, Sales Force Account Executive, won the GSO Canada MVP Award in 2007 in recognition for the quality of their communications, team work, attitude, commitment, and results.
- Quebec’s Leading Resort Award
– Tremblant Westin Resort and Spa was named Quebec’s Leading Resort at the 13th World Travel Awards in 2006.
- The Westin Resort won the Grand Prix du Tourisme Desjardins Laurentides 2002, in the "50- to 149-Room Accommodation" category.
- Outstanding Corporate Services Performance – The Outstanding Corporate Services Performance Prize was awarded to the Westin Resort by Starwood for the 2nd quarter of 2001.
- See Condé Nast Traveller Award for 2008
Tremblant Golf Courses
- GSB4 – Le Géant and Le Diable courses were classified by the Planet Golf magazine among Canada’s Top 10 Golf Resorts by David DeSmith.
- Tremblant Golf Courses: Best Value of the Year, according to Golf Business, 2001.
- The Tremblant Golf Academy won the Grand Prix du Tourisme Desjardins des Laurentides 2001 and the National Gold award in the Outdoors and Adventure Tourism, 10,000 visitors or less category.
- Tremblant Golf: Gold Certificate of Excellence – Hotel Golf Course, Golf International magazine.
- Mont Tremblant: Best Golf Destination Silver Award (Out of Ontario) as chosen by the Toronto Sun readers during the Golfers' Choice Awards, 2008.
- 3rd Best Public Golf Courses in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2011
- Best Golf Destination outside of Ontario – Toronto Sun, 2008
- 60th in Top 100 Golf Courses – SCOREGolf Magazine’s, 2008
- – Golf Digest, 2007, 2006, 2005
- 28th best golf in Canada – Globe Golf, Globe and Mail, 2005
- Top 10 courses in Canada – Golf Style, 2005
- 4th in 10 Best Golf Courses in the Province of Quebec classification – WEEKEND.ca, 2006
- Best Public Golf Course in Quebec – SCOREGolf Magazine, 2002
- 32nd of Canada Best Public Golf Courses – SCOREGolf Magazine, 2002
- Best New Golf Course – Golf International Magazine, 2000
- Highest ranking – Golf for Women Magazine, 1999
- 3rd best public golf course in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2011
- 60th in Top 100 golf course – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2008
- – Golf Digest, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Best golf resort in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2005
- Hole #18: best par 4 in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2005
- 71st in Top 100 golf course – Globe Golf, Globe and Mail, 2005
- Top 10 best golf courses in Canada – Golf Style, 2005
- 2nd best public golf course in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2002
- 12nd best golf in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2002
- Best Golf Course – Golf Canada, 1997
2014 – The reputation of the Phénix Environmental Awards is firmly established. As the highest environmental distinction in Québec, it rewards excellence in sustainable development. Station Mont Tremblant entered its landfill waste reduction programme by which composting stations were introduced at the ski area’s assorted foodservices (Chalet des Voyageurs, Grand Manitou and Fourchette du Diable). The project was retained among this year’s finalists.
2014 – Since 2005, the selective waste sorting programme has become well rooted at Station Mont Tremblant. By implementing composting to the existing waste reduction strategy, the firm has won the 2014 Environment & Sustainable Development Award presented by Association des stations de ski du Québec (ASSQ). "Environmental issues are certainly a high priority for us, but this type of programme has an even broader scope because it educates our employees, visitors and children about environmentally friendly practices that extend well beyond our installations. These new ways of ensuring sustainability affect both our environment and our children, and this makes us very proud," says Patrice Malo, President and Chief Operating Officer at Station Mont Tremblant.
- Best Ski School, 2007
The clients of Neilson Active Holidays, a major UK tour operator, gave recognition to Tremblant’s Snow School high quality and service standards.
- Grands Prix du Tourisme Desjardins des Laurentides, 2001
Tremblant Convention Centre received an award in the Tourist Services category.
- In May 2007, Tremblant’s Beach and Tennis Club was ranked in among the Top 100 Tennis Resorts and Camps Worldwide by receiving the Bronze Medal from Tennis Resorts Online.