Golf Tremblant Rules
- Out of bounds: Please drop from point of entry (red stake rule). 1-stroke penalty.
- Free drop away from marked trees.
- No more than foursomes at all times.
- Be courteous.
- Please repair ball marks and replace divots.
- Please keep golf carts on paths around tees, greens and par threes.
- According to the Quebec Act respecting liquor permits, only alcoholic beverages purchased at the golf’s snack bar or mobile canteen can be consumed on site.
Specific to Le Diable Golf Course
- Out of bounds: No out of bounds on Le Diable.
- Par 3 – Drop Areas:
- Hole 3: to the right of the hole, in front of the yellow tees.
- Hole 6: over the lake, on the right side.
- Hole 14, ladies: in front of the yellow tees.
Specific to Le Géant Golf Course
- Out of bounds: For Le Géant golf course, numbers 11, 12, 13 and 17, on the left side defined by white stakes.
Golf clothing required
- Polo or mock neck
- Pants or bermuda or skirt for woman
- Spikeless or casual golf shoes
To live the golf Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
Get a pair of transferable rounds of golf for Le Diable or Le Géant at a great price and twice the breathtaking golf experience without any time restriction!
Take advantage of our pricing including the golf cart rental for playing one of the best golf courses in Quebec.
Le Diable is an astonishing course with devilish surprises at every turn, imposing red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways. View pictures!