Surf on First Tracks 30 minutes before the official opening of the day! Every day, from December 20, 2014 to March 15, 2015, enjoy the best ski conditions of the day:
- Access to designated lifts as early as 7:45 a.m.
- Ski on designated North Side slopes at 8 a.m.
- Access to the Grand Manitou cafeteria at 8 a.m. to enjoy breakfast at the summit
- Free for Unlimited Season Passholders with privileges and for guests staying on site at participating hotels
|Regular rate at ticket office or Chalet des Voyageurs
(the day before or as of 7 a.m. on the same day)
|On line or by phone
(48 hours in advance)
|With participating lodging at participating hotels
(at your hotel's reception)
At participating hotels only.
Royalty and taxes included.
Rates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Access as of 7:45 a.m. via Express gondola (South Side) and Duncan Express chairlift (North Side).
- Occasional access as of 7:45 a.m. on weekends via Soleil chairlift (Soleil Side). Check lift schedule
- Daily access to lifts required.
- Buy your tickets on line or by phone 48 hours in advance to get the $16 rate.
- Buy your tickets the day before at the Johannsen ticket office or at Chalet des Voyageurs, or on the same day as of 7 a.m. at Centre Aventure ($21).
- Pick up you ticket at our Guest Services Desk or in one of our ticket offices.
- Pick up your free First Tracks ticket directly at your hotel's front desk when lodging on site.
- Unlimited Season Passholders with privileges can go directly to the lift with their pass.
- Not refundable.
- Free for Unlimited Season Passholders with privileges and for guests staying on site at participating hotels only.
- You must have a valid lift ticket for the day to access First Tracks.