per pers., for the season
Access one of the best snowparks in North America (according to Ski Magazine). With its large and extra-large modules, the Adrénaline Park will surely challenge all freestyle experts!
Why is the Adrénaline Park Pass mandatory?
This pass aims at ensuring safety of all park users. Skiers, riders, parents and friends alike have access to this pass, even if they only plan on watching skiers and snowboarders and not use the modules. Please note that other Tremblant snowparks are opened to all and do not require the Adrénaline Pass Park.
- Valid for the entire 2014-2015 season.
Purchase and delivery
- The Adénaline Park Pass is available at these Guest Services Desks:
- Chalet des Voyageurs
- Centre Aventure
- Grand Manitou (Guest Services)
- North Side
- All Passholders must sign a risk acknowledgment and acceptance form. This form also stipulates park rules. A parent signature is required for all riders less than 16 years of age. Download Risk recognition and acceptance form (PDF - 350KB), print it, fill it out and take it along to easily pick up your pass at one of our Guest Services Desks.
- Not refundable.
- Non-transferable (product cannot be transferred from one person to the next).
Tremblant Snowparks Safety Rules
We know there's nothing like the feeling you get when you nail a jump. This is why our snowpark team works tirelessly to provide you with optimum snow conditions in a security-oriented environment. All riders entering the snowpark trails must follow these safety rules:
- Do not stop or make turns in any of the modules’ landing areas
- Do not stop near modules
- Do not cut off a skier who is about to leap on a module
- Helmet is mandatory!
Freestyle enthusiasts have access to 30 acres of landscaped terrain in three different sectors of the mountain.
Students can enjoy unlimited access to the mountain and its glade runs, events and vibrant atmosphere!
Adrénaline parks adheres to the Smart Style Code of Conduct (Smart Style Freestyle Terrain Safety Initiative).