the season, per person
Until Dec. 9, 2014
or dial 1-866-253-8235
Enjoy a 117-day season at Tremblant for only $499 and get discounts on days not included in the calendar!The Sublime Pass:
- 117 days of skiing predetermined in the Sublime calendar
- Includes 33 weekend days (16 Saturdays and 17 Sundays)
- Pays for itself after the fifth visit
- 15% discount on days not included in the calendar
- Pass valid for the 2014-2015 season except during the following periods:
Holidays : December 26, 2014 to January 2, 2015
Washington Week : February 14 and 15, 2015
Quebec and Ontario school breaks : February 28 to March 6 and March 14 to 20, 2015
Easter Weekend: April 3 and 4, 2015
- Get 15% off days not included in the calendar.
- Sublime Pass can be purchased directly at our Guest Services Desk at Chalet des Voyageurs and 48 hours before your arrival if purchased online or by phone.
- Additional tickets can be purchased at the ticket office or automatically at the ski lift with the Direct-to-Lift Access option.
- This product will be added to your existing Tremblant Pass. If you purchase the product online, log in with your actual profile.
- New Passholders must pick-up their Tremblant Pass at our Guest Services Desk (photo ID required).
- Can be refunded up to the first day of the 2014-2015 season scheduled for November 21, 2014.
- Discounts apply on a regular lift ticket at the ticket office upon presentation of your Sublime Pass, for the Passholder only.
- Limit of one regular lift ticket per Passholder, per day.
- Not transferable.
- If the mountain is not in operation on one or many of the Sublime calendar days, the day(s) will not be re-attributed to a later day in the season.
The DTL option links your card or pass to your credit card, so you don’t have to wait in line at the ticket office. When your pass is not valid or if all days included in the initial card purchase are used up, just go directly to the lift and start enjoying your day!More Details
Where can I pick up my Sublime Pass?
You will be able to pick up your pass at our Guest Services Desk located at Chalet des Voyageurs or at our Multi-Services Counter at the base of the mountain. A valid photo ID is required.
Does the Sublime pass include First Tracks?
No, but it is possible to purchase them on a daily basis for $21 per day (+ taxes and royalty).
Can the Express Lift Access be combined to the Sublime Pass?
No, the Express Lift Access is only offered to 7-day season Passholders.
To live the Tremblant ski experience at its best, also see:
You're passionate about skiing and your schedule is flexible? The T-66 Pass offers you 48 weekdays and 18 weekend days at an exceptional rate!
Whether you opt for a family or a solo pass for the 2014-2015 season, fully enjoy Tremblant with unlimited access to the lifts and exclusive privileges!
Once again this year, Tremblant is encouraging young talent and kids ski the entire season for only $99!