per person, after 5 p.m.
Plateaus sculpted right into the mountainside, heart-stopping views of the vast Laurentian landscape – this master's golf course is an unforgettable experience for golfers who like a game in glorious surroundings that are… gigantic.
Your biggest challenge is keeping your eye on the ball.
Course Specifications and Rating
- Course: 18-hole championship course
- Par: 72
- Yards: 6 836
- 3rd best public golf course in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2011
- 60th in Top 100 golf course – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2008
- – Golf Digest, 2007, 2006, 2005
- Best golf resort in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2005
- Hole #18: best par 4 in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2005
- 71st in Top 100 golf course – Globe Golf, Globe and Mail, 2005
- Top 10 best golf courses in Canada – Golf Style, 2005
- 2nd best public golf course in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2002
- 12nd best golf in Canada – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2002
To live the golf Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
Get a great rate for 2 to 7 rounds of golf for Le Diable or Le Géant without any time restrictions, and save 20% on additional rounds!
Take advantage of our pricing including the golf cart rental for playing one of the best golf courses in Quebec.
With its mountainside tee-offs, rolling fairways and stunning views of the Laurentians, Le Géant has a truly monumental feel. View pictures!