per person, after 5 p.m.
Live an incomparable golfing experience on Le Diable astonishing course with devilish surprises at every turn, imposing red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways.
This unique 7,056-yard marvel designed by Master Architects Michael Hurdzan and Dana Fry in 1998 will put all your drive and precision to the supreme test.
Course Specifications and Rating
- Course: 18-hole championship course
- Par: 71
- Yards: 7 056
Did you know?
In 1999, Le Diable welcomed the prestigious Telus World Skins Game with some of the most brilliant golfers. David Duval, Fred Couples, John Daly and Mike Weir played on this Tremblant upscale championship course for two days. Mike Weir surprised everyone by winning over the best player in the world at that time, David Duval. Le Diable witnessed the launch of one of the game's greatest!
- 3rd Best Public Golf Courses in Quebec – SCOREgolf Magazine, 2011
- Best Golf Destination outside of Ontario – Toronto Sun, 2008
- 60th in Top 100 Golf Courses – SCOREGolf Magazine’s, 2008
- – Golf Digest, 2007, 2006, 2005
- 28th best golf in Canada – Globe Golf, Globe and Mail, 2005
- Top 10 courses in Canada – Golf Style, 2005
- 4th in 10 Best Golf Courses in the Province of Quebec classification – WEEKEND.ca, 2006
- Best Public Golf Course in Quebec – SCOREGolf Magazine, 2002
- 32nd of Canada Best Public Golf Courses – SCOREGolf Magazine, 2002
- Best New Golf Course – Golf International Magazine, 2000
To live the golf Tremblant experience at its best, also see:
Get a great rate for 2 to 7 rounds of golf for Le Diable or Le Géant without any time restrictions, and save 20% on additional rounds!
Take advantage of our pricing including the golf cart rental for playing one of the best golf courses in Quebec.
Le Diable is an astonishing course with devilish surprises at every turn, imposing red-sand bunkers and long narrow fairways. View pictures!