per child (3-4 years old)
48 hours in advance
or dial 1-866-661-1366
Take advantage of Tremblant Snow School’s Ski Week and Snow Week during school breaks. These 4-day group lessons are offered to skiers and snowboarders 3 to 12 years old during the holiday season and spring school breaks.Ski and Snow Weeks include:
- 4 full days of lessons with the same instructor, Monday to Thursday
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Supervised lunch hour
- Healthy lunch boxes
- Fun race on the last day of lessons (level 5 and above)
- Photo souvenir
- Farewell dinner or snack on Thursday
- FlaikTM GPS tracking system included
- Exclusive access to Riglet Park (for snowboarders aged 3 to 6)
|Lesson||Age||Dec. 22 - 25||Dec. 29 - Jan. 1||Feb. 16 - 19||March 16 - 19|
|Ski||3 to 4 years old||$425||$425||$375||$375|
|5 to 12 years old||$509||$509||$429||$429|
|Snowboard||3 to 4 years old||$425||$425||$375||$375|
|5 to 12 years old||$529||$529||$469||$469|
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Rate per child excluding access to lifts and rental, unless otherwise stated. Daily lift tickets are free for children aged 3 to 5.
|Ski||3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Yellow flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Blue flag|
|Snowboard||3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
- Valid during the following weeks:
- Holiday season: December 22 to 25, 2014 and December 29, 2014 to January 1, 2015
- Washington Week: February 16 to 19, 2014
- Ontario Week: March 16 to 19, 2014
- Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the beginning of each lesson.
- Dates subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
Purchase and Booking
- A valid credit card is required upon booking and full payment will be charged in order to guarantee booking.
- Purchase at least 48 hours in advance by phone or online, or anytime in person at one of our multiservices counters.
- Subject to availability.
- Lift tickets not included.
- All guests taking lessons (any type of lesson) must sign the release form.
- A parent can sign a single form for more than one child by entering the name of all children. One form required per season. Print the release form and hand it in to the instructor (mandatory) on the first day (PDF - 37KB)
- Your vouchers will be available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to Centre Aventure, located in the Sommet des Neiges building.
- Can be reimbursed up to 72 hours before the beginning of the first lesson.
- Lessons cannot be transferred or postponed.
- Must be combined with a valid lift access unless otherwise stated.
- Lift access and equipment rental sold separately. Daily lift tickets are free for children 3 to 5 years old in lessons with Tremblant’s Snow School, but not included. Make your way to one of our multiservices counters to pick up your free ticket.
- Helmets are mandatory for children 12 years old and under.
- Children must be potty trained (no diapers).
Lift ticket and equipment rental offers available
From February 17 to March 16, 2014, kids aged 6 to 17 save more than 50% with 5 weekdays for $119. Valid for a 9-day period (this period cannot extend past March 16, 2014).
Opt for the Latitude Card and ski or ride up to 7 days at the lowest price available, and save 10 to 15% on all additional lift tickets!
Tremblant allows you to combine products for the mountain and save! This package includes one day regular lift ticket, ski or snowboard equipment rental and Valet ski service.