National and International Awards
Voted #1 Ski Resort in Eastern North America by the readers of SKI Magazine for 18 years: 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015.
- One of the world’s Top 10 Snowboarding Destinations! – Flipkey (a TripAdvisor company).
- Favorite Eastern Canada Resort for Women who ski – theskidiva.com.
- Among the 10 Best Ski Resorts for Families – Forbes Magazine.
- Prize for the Best Ski Station in Montreal vicinity – Up! Magazine Value Awards.
- Third in the Best Resort Town Nightlife (Award Issue of Freeskier) – Industry Poll.
- Award in the Ski Hill and Resort categories in Quebec.
The winner of those awards is selected by the readers of Up! Magazine, which is distributed on board West Jet flights. They recognize destinations where people get the best bang for their travel buck.
- Among the 25 best Canadian destinations by Trip Advisor website visitors.
- Third in the ranking of best Golf and Skiing – Fairway Living Magazine.
- Favorite Ski Resort in Canada – Snow East Magazine.
Snow East Magazine polled its readers for their preferred Ski Resort in Canada and Tremblant was their choice! Snoweast is a valued reference for thousands of skiers in Eastern Canada and USA.
- Among the 20 Best Resorts in Canada – Condé Nast Traveller Magazine.
Condé Nast Traveller, a top ranking travel magazine which is also an international reference in dream destinations ranked the Fairmont Tremblant and the Westin Resort and Spa 13th and 19th in its list of the 20 Best Canadian Resort Hotels.
- Best Ski Hotels and among the best ski schools and ski rental outlets – Neilson Active Holidays.
Neilson Active Holidays, a renowned British travel consortium, awarded its Excellence Seal to the Westin Resort & Spa, as the best in its category, and also to the Lodge de la Montagne and the Fairmont, to the Tremblant Snow School and to the Station Mont Tremblant Ski Rental Outlet.
- Coup de cœur du jury for the Mon Tremblant Program at the Gala Excellence de la chambre de commerce du Grand Mont-Tremblant.
- Phénix de l’Environnement finalist through the waste management program.
- Grand prix du Tourisme Desjardins Laurentides 2011: Jury’s Special Mention for Le 24 h de Tremblant 2010 (10th edition).
- Festival and Touristic Events | Less than $1 million in Operating Budget – Award of Distinction – Le 24 h de Tremblant.
- Tourism Supervisor – Award of Distinction – François Lavallée, Ski Lifts Supervisor.
Grands Prix du Tourisme
- Festival and Touristic Events – Award of Distinction - Le 24 h de Tremblant.
- Tourist Attractions – more than 100,000 visitors: Aquaclub La Source.
- Outdoor Recreation and Leisure – Award of Distinction - Station Mont Tremblant.
- Ecotourism and Adventure Tourism: Acrobranche.