Elysium @ Equinoxe - Tremblant Elysium
Domaine de la Forêt Area
The home is decorated in a very elegant style, with a very spacious living room/ dining room, a kitchen equipped with top appliances, and four bedrooms with en suite (two on the main floor and two on the mezzanine overlooking the unit and its 2 fireplaces). In any season, your stay at Equinoxe will allow you to discover the best of Tremblant, with two spas open all year, an infinity pool in summer, balcony and large windows overlooking the resort, ski-in ski-out, etc.
New! Elysium Advantage - Complimentary baby equipment for the duration of your stay.
One more reason to stay @ Elysium. We provide the following complimentary equipment for your vacation at Tremblant with your little ones. **
- High chairs
- Booster chairs
- Bed rails
- Portable cot/playards
**One item of each equipment per reservation.
Must be requested at time of booking.
Always included with your accommodation :*
- This property is part of the Tremblant Privileges program and, as such, provides you with daily complimentary gondola access to the top of the highest peak in the Laurentian Mountains during your stay (valid between May 17 and October 13, 2014).
- No check-in required. We give you an access code to enter your residence.
- Unlimited long distance calls in North America (Canada / USA)
- Complimentary High Speed Internet access – wired and wireless.
- Service of Elysium Mobile Concierge to fulfill your every need.
- Furniched to a Five-star Elysium standard homes
- Each Elysium @ Équinoxe vacation home is professionally rejuvenated before each arrival by Ménage Vert (certified biodegradable products)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with top appliances
- Heated floors in kitchen and two master bathrooms
- Flat screen TVs, cable, DVD player, stereo
- 2 Fireplaces
- BBQ (summer only)
- Indoor heated garage – 4 cars
- Lift access
- Air conditioning
- Balcony and spectacular panoramic views
- 2 outdoor public spas
- Infinity pool (summer only - scheduled opening for July 5, 2014)
- Direct access to ski slopes and trails
- Free shuttle to the pedestrian village
*Activities and schedules are subject to change without notice.
4 Bedrooms Penthouse (Unit 174-10) 2 Kings - Queen - 2 Singles - 4 Bathrooms
The bedding in this unit consists of 1 king size bed in the master bedroom and guest room, a queen size bed in the third bedroom and 2 single size beds in the fourth bedroom. This luxurious unit also has 2 fireplaces and 2 balconies. The maximum occupancy is 8 people.
Air-conditioning, Balcony, Balcony/patio/terrace, Barbecue (Summer Only), Bathtub, Bathtub/Shower Combination, Blender, Cable TV, CD player, Clock radio, Coffee maker, Cordless phone, Cutlery and china, Data port, Deck/patio furniture, Direct dial phones, Dishwasher, DVD, Fireplace (Ecological Wood Logs), Fridge, Full kitchen, Hairdryer, Heated Floors, Hot tub(s) - outdoor common, In suite washer/dryer, Individually controlled air-conditioning, Individually controlled heating, Iron/ironing board, Kettle, Local TV, Microwave, Multi Level Units, Oven, Parking - Four cars, Pots and pans, Private garage, Radio, Razor outlet, Ski in/Ski out, Ski storage, Stereo, Toaster, Voicemail, Washer/Dryer, Windows that open, Wireless High Speed Internet Access
Prices shown are based on rates available between 2014-08-21 and 2014-12-19 (YYYY-MM-DD).
Hot tub - common
Photos & Videos (2)
Elysium @ Équinoxe - Penthouse (5)
Elysium @ Équinoxe - Amenities (5)
Common area exterior pool and hot tub schedule*: Summer Only
- From July 5, 2014 to September 1, 2014 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Exterior Hot Tub for the 150, 152, 154 complex*:
- May 16 to June 15, 2014: Saturdays and Sundays only from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- June 19 to October 5, 2014: Everyday from 12 pm. to 10 p.m.
- October 11 to October 19, 2014: Saturdays and Sundays only from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Closed from October 20 to December 6, 2014
Exterior Hot Tub for the 170, 172, 174 complex*:
- June 19 to October 12, 2014: Everyday from 12 p.m to 10 p.m.
- October 17 to November 30, 2014: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays onl yfrom 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
*The dates and hours of operation are subjects to change without notice and depend on the weather.