- 2 to 7 days of skiing to be used consecutively or not, from $53
per day per adult
- A savings of up to 35%
- 10 to 15% discount on additional visits
- Add the Plus option and ski or ride at a preferred rate during the holiday season (Dec. 26, 2014 to Jan. 2, 2015 inclusive)
|Purchase||Window||Until November 25, 2014||Latitude Card Plus|
|1 day||2 to 7 days||Savings||2 to 7 days||Savings|
|Adult (18-64)||$82.00||$53.00 /day||35%||$73.80 /day||10%|
|Senior (65 +)||$72.00||$47.00 /day||35%||$64.80 /day|
|Youth (13-17)||$58.00||$38.00 /day||33%||$52.20 /day|
|Child (6-12)||$48.00||$32.00 /day||33%||$43.20 /day|
|Buy online||Buy online|
|or dial our toll-free number: 1-866-783-5638|
Royalty and taxes extra.
Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- The Latitude Card is valid at all times until the end of the 2014-2015 season planned for April 12, 2015, except from December 26, 2014 to January 2, 2015 inclusive.
- The Latitude Card Plus is valid at all times until the end of the 2014-2015 season planned for April 12, 2015, including the holiday season.
- Once all initial days are used, your card entitles you to discounts of 10% during the holiday season and 15% on all other days of the season.
- 10% and 15% discounts apply to regular lift tickets upon presentation of the Latitude Card.
- Latitude Card must be purchased at least 48 hours before your arrival, online or by phone.
- Additional tickets must be purchased at the ticket office.
- To get a free Peewee Latitude Card, an adult ski product must be purchased. Only available at our Guest Services Desk.
- This product will be added to your existing Tremblant Pass. If you purchase the product online, log in with your actual profile.
- New Passholders must pick-up their Tremblant Pass at our Guest Services Desk (photo ID required).
- Can be refunded up to the first day of use during the 2014-2015 winter season.
- Maximum of one (1) regular discounted ticket per cardholder, per day.
- Non-transferable (product cannot be transferred from one person to the next).
To live the Tremblant ski experience at its best, also see:
Get the most our of the mountain and improve your technique efficiently with a private lesson given by one of our certified instructors.
Prefer to rent rather than cart your stuff around? It couldn't be easier at Tremblant. We have everything you need!
Lift ticket, equipment rental, group lesson package... Pick one of our three snow packages and make the best of your ski experience!