Our 1-day to 4-day clinics include:
- Lessons on all aspects of the game
- Green fee and electric cart included
- Lesson handbook
- Evaluation of your equipment
- Personalized V1 and ES14 launch monitor golf swing analysis
- Complimentary access to Le Diable golf course driving range
Monday, Friday or Saturday
|$199||4 h of lessons + unlimited golf after 3:30 p.m.|
Monday/Tuesday, Friday/Saturday, Saturday/Sunday
|$398||8 h of lessons + unlimited golf after 3:30 p.m.|
|$597||10 h of lessons + 2-hour lesson on course + unlimited golf after 3:30 p.m.|
Monday to Thursday
|$796||14 h of lessons + 2-hour lesson on course + unlimited golf after 3:30 p.m.|
4 people for the price of 3
Get a 25% discount when you book a 4-person golf clinic with a CPGA profesional at Tremblant Golf Academy. Choice of 1 day lesson to 4 consecutive days including a round of golf after the lesson.
|10 a.m. to noon||Lesson|
|Noon to 1 p.m.||Lunch (selected and paid by guest)|
|1 p.m. to 3 p.m.||Lesson|
|After 3:30 p.m.||Golf tee time (alternating each day on Le Diable and Le Géant courses, cart included)
- Warm up and video (swing)
- Ball flight laws, grip, posture, alignment
- Technique, strategies, course management
- Putting technique, etiquette
- Sand trap
- Swing and equipment evaluation
- Long game
- V1 analysis
- ES14 launch monitor analysis
- Etiquette, rules and learning materiel
- Flop shot
- Fairway bunkers
- Down swing and impact
- Bump and run, chip shot, pitch shot, lob shot
- On the course (strategies, labels, rules)
- Fairway woods
- Short irons
Terms and conditions
Purchase and validity
- Available from May 12 to October 15, 2017.
- Must be purchased at least 48 hours in advance.
- Unlimited golf after 3:30 p.m. for 1- to 4-day clinics.
- 1:5 ratio for lessons.
- Booking required and subject to availability.
- Guests get complimentary access to Golf Le Diable driving range on lesson days.
- Certain conditions apply.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours prior to first planned day of use. Not refundable past this period. Cancellation or modification to a lesser value product: credit loaded on a mountain card (applicable on the purchase of lift tickets, Snow School, rental, golf or some activities), incurs a $25 fee plus loyalty and taxes. Changes for an equal or greater value product do not incur fees.
- Non-transferable (product cannot be transferred from one person to the next).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.