Tremblant Snow School instructors will help you reach your objectives on the slopes during a 2-hour to 7-day group lesson! Adult group lessons are offered to skiers and snowboarders aged 13 and over.
Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rate per adult excluding access to lifts and rental, unless otherwise stated.High season: From December 26, 2016 to January 2, 2017 and from February 17 to 23, 2017.
- Lessons tailored to participants of the same level
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Multiday lessons can start on any day of the week, as long as the days are consecutive
|Regular season||High season|
|2 h 15 – a.m.||$89||$99|
|2 h 15 – p.m.||$79||$89|
|Ski||9:45 a.m. to noon||1 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||9:45 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Snow School Bell|
|Snowboard||9:45 a.m. to noon||1 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||9:45 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
- Guests must be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the beginning of each lesson.
- Full-day and multiday adult group lessons include 2 distinct "sessions" of 2 hours and 15 minutes each per day, and each session might not be with the same instructor.
Terms and conditions
- This product is available 7 days per week during the 2016-2017 ski season.
- Dates are subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
Purchase and Booking
- A valid credit card is required upon booking and full payment will be charged in order to guarantee booking.
- Purchase at least 48 hours in advance by phone or online, or in person at all times at one of our multiservices counters.
- Subject to availability.
- All guests taking lessons must sign the risk recognition and acceptance form (any type of lesson). A parent can sign a single form for more than one child by entering the name of all children. One form is required per season.
- Your vouchers will be available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to Centre Aventure, located in the Sommet des Neiges building.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours prior to first planned day of use. Not refundable past this period. Cancellation or modification to a lesser value product: credit loaded on a mountain card (applicable on the purchase of lift tickets, Snow School, rental, golf or some activities), incurs a $25 fee plus loyalty and taxes. Changes for an equal or greater value product do not incur fees.
- Must be combined with a valid lift access unless otherwise stated.
- Lift access and equipment rental sold separately.
- Multiday lessons must be consecutive.