Ski lessons to become a ski instructor (for 15 years and over at March 10, 2019).Buy now
Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rate per person excluding lift ticket and equipment rental, unless otherwise stated.
|Until April 30||Until Oct. 15||Regular rate|
|9 lessons with level 1 exam||$925||$999||$1,089|
|8 lessons without exam||$609||$659||$719|
|Lessons with exam||January 13 to March 10, 2019||Sunday||9:30a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Lessons without exam||January 13 to March 10, 2019||Sunday||9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
About seasonal programs rich-text
- Maximize the time spent on the slopes.
- Enjoy priority access to the lifts during your lesson when accompanied by the instructor.
- Photo of the group included (except for alternative programs).
- Flaik™ GPS tracking system included forkids 12 years old and under.
- From January 19 to March 23, 2010, a reception service is available from 8:30 a.m. for kids aged from 3 to 12 years old enrolled in a seasonal program, when a parent is enrolled in a seasonal programs for adults.
When included in the program, a healthy balanced lunch is provided for the children. It always includes fresh sandwiches, soup, fruit, juice and dessert.
See terms and conditions → rich-text