Whether it’s for one day or a longer stay, kids will improve their skiing or snowboarding technique with children their own age and level while sharing a memorable experience with a certified instructor.
- Lessons tailored to participants of the same level
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Supervised lunch hour
- Hot meals
- Multiday lessons can start on any day of the week, as long as the days are consecutive
- Available 7 days per week, during the 2017/18 ski season
- Flaik™ GPS tracking system included
- Exclusive access to Riglet Park from 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (for snowboarders aged 3 to 6)
|Regular season||High season|
|3 to 4 years old||$115 /day||$125 /day|
|5 to 12 years old||$149 /day||$165 /day|
|3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Yellow flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Red flag|
|3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
- Guests must be at the at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the lesson.
- Multiday lessons might not be with the same intructor.
Terms and conditions
- This product is available 7 days per week during the 2017/18 ski season.
- Dates are subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
Purchase and Booking
- A valid credit card is required upon booking and full payment will be charged in order to guarantee booking.
- Purchase at least 72 hours in advance by phone or online, or in person at all times at one of our multiservices counters.
- Subject to availability.
- All guests taking lessons must sign the risk recognition and acceptance form (any type of lesson). A parent can sign a single form for more than one child by entering the name of all children. One form is required per season.
- Your vouchers will be available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to Centre Aventure, located in the Sommet des Neiges building.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours prior to first planned day of use. Not refundable past this period. Cancellation or modification to a lesser value product: credit loaded on a mountain card (applicable on the purchase of lift tickets, Snow School, rental, golf or some activities), incurs a $25 fee plus loyalty and taxes. Changes for an equal or greater value product do not incur fees.
- Must be combined with a valid lift access unless otherwise stated.
- Lift access and equipment rental sold separately.
- Multiday lessons must be consecutive.