Whether it’s for one day or a longer stay, kids will improve their skiing or snowboarding technique with children their own age and level while sharing a memorable experience with a certified instructor.
- Lessons tailored to participants of the same level
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Supervised lunch hour
- Healthy lunch box
- Multiday lessons can start on any day of the week, as long as the days are consecutive
- Available 7 days per week, during the 2016-2017 ski season
- FlaikTM GPS tracking system included
- Exclusive access to Riglet Park from 8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. (for snowboarders aged 3 to 6)
|Regular season||High season|
|3 to 4 years old||$105 /day||$115 /day|
|5 to 12 years old||$139 /day||$155 /day
|3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Yellow flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Red flag|
|3 to 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
|5 to 12 years old||9:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Orange flag|
- Guests must be at the at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the lesson.
- Multiday lessons might not be with the same intructor.
View terms and conditions > rich-text