Mother Nature Camp offers a full day of animation and supervision including an on-snow learning experience adapted to children 3 and 4 years old to allow mom and dad to enjoy the mountain without worries!
Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rate per child excluding access to lifts and rental, unless otherwise stated.High season: From December 27, 2017 to January 3, 2018 and from February 16 to 22, 2018.
- Lessons tailored to participants of the same level
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Supervised lunch hour
- Healthy lunch
- Multiday lessons can start on any day of the week, as long as the days are consecutive
- Available 7 days per week, during the 2017/18 ski season
- Flaik™ GPS tracking system included
|Regular season||High season|
|3 and 4 years old||$115 /day||$125 /day|
|3 and 4 years old||9:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.||Daycare counter|
- Guests must be at the daycare counter for 9:30 a.m.
Terms and conditions
- Mother Nature Camp is offered on the following dates:
- November 24, 25 and 26, 2017
- December 2 and 3, 2017
- Every day from December 9, 2017 to April 15, 2018
- Dates are subject to change according to weather and snow conditions.
- Season opening and closing dates can vary according to weather conditions.
Purchase and Booking
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking and full payment will be charged in order to guarantee booking.
- Purchase at least 72 hours in advance by phone or online, or in person at all times at one of our multiservices counters.
- Places are limited.
- Subject to availability.
- All guests taking lessons must sign the risk recognition and acceptance form (any type of lesson). A parent can sign a single form for more than one child by entering the name of all children. One form is required per season.
- Your vouchers will be available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to Centre Aventure, located in the Sommet des Neiges building.
- Can be refunded up to 72 hours prior to first planned day of use. Not refundable past this period. Cancellation or modification to a lesser value product: credit loaded on a mountain card (applicable on the purchase of lift tickets, Snow School, rental, golf or some activities), incurs a $25 fee plus royalty and taxes. Changes for an equal or greater value product do not incur fees.
- Must be combined with a valid lift access unless otherwise stated.
- Lift access and equipment rental sold separately. Daily lift tickets are free for children 3 to 5 years old in lessons with Tremblant’s Snow school, but not included. Make your way to one of our multiservices counters to pick up your free ticket.
- Helmets are mandatory for children 12 years old and under.
- Children must be potty trained (no diapers).