Learn to master black diamond runs, moguls and race courses during intensive on-snow technical sessions given by level IV instructors. These high performance camps of three consecutive days are offered four times per season to advanced and expert skiers 55 years old and over. rich-text
- Base camp of ski improvement in Canada
- Level IV instructors
- Priority access to lifts during the lesson
- Small groups
Included in the 3-day camp
- Monday evening welcome presentation
- 4.5 hours on snow per day
- Indoor sessions: warm-up, video and yoga
Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
Dates and schedule
- January 16, 17, and 18, 2018
- January 23, 24 and 25, 2018
- January 30 and 31 and February 1, 2018
- February 6, 7, and 8, 2018
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
Terms and conditions
Purchase and Booking
- Take 20 Off camps are offered on the following dates:
- January 16 to 18, 2018
- January 23 to 25, 2018
- January 30 to February 1, 2018
- February 6 to 8, 2018
- Dates are subject to change without notice, according to weather conditions and snow accumulation.
Purchase and Booking
- Camp offered to skiers 55 years old and over.
- A valid credit card is required upon booking and full payment will be charged in order to guarantee booking.
- Purchase at least 72 hours in advance by phone or online
- Limited places.
- All guests taking lessons must sign the risk recognition and acceptance form (any type of lesson). One form is required per season.
- Vouchers available directly at your hotel if booked with lodging.
- If you didn’t book lodging with this product, make your way directly to Centre Aventure, located in the Sommet des Neiges building.
- Refundable in total on credit card without any fees up to 72 hours before the beginning of the product.
- Can be refunded or exchanged under certain conditions. Access the cancellation policy. Can be refunded up to 72 hours prior to first planned day of use. Not refundable past this period. Cancellation or modification to a lesser value product: credit loaded on a mountain card (applicable on the purchase of lift tickets, Snow School, rental, golf or some activities), incurs a $25 fee plus loyalty and taxes. Changes for an equal or greater value product do not incur fees.
- If the minimal number of participant is not reached, you will be advised of camp cancellation 72 hours prior to the beginning date.
- Must be combined with a valid lift access unless otherwise stated.
- Lift access and equipment rental sold separately.
- Cannot be transferred to another person.
- Helmets are mandatory for skiing in race courses (gates).