The Tremblant experience enhanced once again for the 2019/20 winter season!
Over $16 M invested by this winter to refresh Tremblant’s guest and sports experience.
On-Mountain Experience That Keeps Getting Better and Better
This subsequent on-mountain investment will primarly serve to boost snowmaking capacity. For instance, Versant Soleil’s Algonquin trail will be better equipped to offer skiers additional beginner and intermediate terrain, and over a longer period of time.
This latest investment also covers:
- The acquisition of two Prinoth grooming machines, a Bison and a Husky
- Maintenance work on the Express Gondola
- Phase II of Le Grand Manitou renovations comprising washrooms on all three floors, and roof replacement
- Rental equipment upgrades
- Introduction of Le Nomade, a new mobile restaurant to enhance the on-mountain foodservice offer. Year-round, guests will enjoy restaurant fare on the go, in assorted strategic locations according to the weather, events or peak periods
Read the article about the work in progress
Aquaclub La Source Makeover
The transformation of Aquaclub La Source will renew the indoor activity offer so that rain or shine, families have access to an all-new waterpark proposing a refreshed aquatic experience. The complex will feature 4 water slides, 35 interactive water games, an indoor jetted tub and an all-new fitness centre. Renovations also include the welcome area, lockers and showers.
Discover the Brind'O Aquaclub's concept
Other Pedestrian Village Upgrades
- $2 M investment on lodging units and common areas at the Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel complex
- Major renovations at La Forge Bistro-Bar & Grill featuring a reinvented central Bistro-Bar, new wine cellar and expansion of the Steakhouse patio so more visitors can enjoy resort festivities on Place Saint-Bernard
- Expansion of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to offer a wider range of products
- New virtual reality games including car racing simulators, an award-winning educational adventure and two interactive experiences based on the Spider Man movie
- Arrival of Executive-Chef Jonathan Legris at the Fairmont Tremblant
The Minister of Tourism, Caroline Proulx, pointed out that all these initiatives are very good news because they will contribute to confirm Québec’s reputation as a prime winter destination among slide sport fans and outdoor enthusiasts.
Winter here has all the potential for our destination to become a travel hotspot. Showcasing its distinctive character with our national and international clienteles is therefore paramount. I commend the excellent work of Mr Patrice Malo, President and Chief Operating Officer at Station Mont Tremblant, and his entire team.rich-text
Summary of 2018 investments
$17M invested in 2018
3D video of the last installations