Hit the slopes before the official opening
- Access to designated lifts as early as 7:45 a.m
- Ski on designated North Side slopes at 8 a.m
- Access to Le Grand Manitou cafeteria at 8 a.m. to enjoy breakfast at the summit
Free with Lodging Privileges
Stay at the heart of the pedestrian village, mountainside or on the golf courses in one of the participating hotels’ lodging units and take advantage of the many must-try activities on offer. Whether in summer or winter, enjoy the mountain to your heart’s content!See all activities included
|Regular rate (on site)||$29|
|48 h in advance (by phone)||$23|
|With the Privilege Bundle||Free|
|With Lodging Privileges||Free|
Terms and conditions
- Purchased tickets are valid every day, from December 21, 2019 to March 22, 2020.
- Free tickets for guests staying on site at participating hotels are only valid during their stay.
- Access as of 7:45 a.m via the Express Gondola (South Side) or the Duncan Express chairlift (North Side).
- Occasional access as of 7:45 a.m on weekends via Le Soleil chairlift (Versant Soleil). Check lift schedule
- Daily access to lifts required.
- Buy your tickets by phone 48 hours in advance at 1-888-738-1777, in person at the ticket office or Guest Services Desk during regular opening hours, or on the same day as of 7 a.m at Centre Aventure Sommet des Neiges.
- Free with Privilege Bundle and for guests staying in one of the properties participating in the Lodging Privileges program.
- Tickets purchased by phone must be picked up at the ticket office, guest services desk or Centre Aventure located close to the Express Gondola base (photo ID required).
- Pick up your free First Tracks ticket directly at your hotel’s front desk when lodging on site in one of the properties participating in the Lodging Privileges program.
- Unused tickets purchased by phone can be refunded up to March 20, 2020. Tickets purchased on site at the ticket office are not refundable.
- Non-transferable (cannot be transferred from one person to another).
- You must have a valid lift ticket for the day to access First Tracks.