As a freestyle enthusiast, you have access to 50 modules in 3 different sectors of the mountain. Considered as being of different levels, these sectors are suited to the needs of freestylers as they progress. To learn, or just for the fun of it, explore our snowparks and practice your moves in a security-oriented environment.
Feel the rush!
Our experienced park rangers continually strive to create the best snow conditions, from the first day of the season to the last. For your first jumps, learning new tricks, or just for fun, you can rely on our team’s expertise and creativity for a great—and safe—day at the park:
The Adrénaline park is evolving this winter!
- Three distinct parks for freestylers of all levels, all with a panoramic view of lakes and forests
- Wide variety of modules, ramps, jumps, and banked turns
- Terrain park layout changed regularly during the season
- Impressive park ranger team working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
In order to keep up with the latest trends in the freestyle industry, we will be transforming the Adrénaline snowpark:
- 5 new Rockstar features in the Promenade and lower Curé-Deslauriers slopes, adding to the 10 new ones from last season
- Open to all and thus there will be no more Adrénaline Park pass
- Entrance will now be at the junction of the Curé-Deslauriers and the Promenade trails