Tremblant Resort Association is a non-profit organisation founded in 1993 by the National Assembly of Québec. It has more than 2400 members, including Station Mont Tremblant, and ensures that guests enjoy a unique and truly memorable experience, by offering top-notch entertainment, events and shows, the majority being free, as well as world-class services and facilities. rich-text
As an owner at Tremblant, you belong to the Tremblant Resort Association (TRA), a non-profit organization founded in June 1993 by way of a private bill adopted by the "Assemblée Nationale du Québec". Today, this organization, has close to 2,400 members from which all owners of residential, lodging and commercial properties in the Tremblant resort, as well as the ski operator, the real estate promoter and the hotel partners. The TRA, which is unique in Quebec, serves as the cornerstone of the resort's operations.
Tremblant will only continue to prosper if we offer our guests a total experience they are not likely to find anywhere else. As a member of the TRA, you become a partner in the development of Tremblant, supporting our primary objective, which is to foster the development and operation of a four-season resort of international scope.
The TRA coordinates the destination's marketing efforts, which include the development of advertising campaigns and the organization of events and activities designed to attract an ever-growing clientele, particularly visitors from outside markets. In addition, the Association ensures that the resort's image and the quality of its public services meet the high standards expected by an international clientele. In so doing, it guarantees the future of the resort and, in the process, helps sustain the long-term value of your investment.
The purpose of this website is to give members a better understanding of their Association. We hope it will help strengthen your feeling of belonging through greater awareness of its added-value for the success of Tremblant.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to contact us.
Promote, foster and contribute to the development and optimal operation of Tremblant, a four-season international resort.
The Tremblant Resort Association is known for its vital contribution to Tremblant's development. This contribution particularly emphasizes:
- Its active participation in growth of visitors for its members.
- Its leadership with members and its influence with partners.
- Its overall approach that incorporates a wide range of products and services.
- Its continuing commitment to Tremblant's enduring success.
The Tremblant Resort Association's mandates are:
- Actively contribute to increasing the number of visitors to the site.
- Promote the Tremblant destination in particular by building current markets and developing new markets.
- Contribute to guests' positive experience with an integrated programming and services that meet their expectations.
- Represent the Tremblant destination outside the resort.
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained in all operations.
- Efficiently manage common funds originating from the royalties, fees and other sources of revenue from all members.
- Manage collective equipment for the benefit of members.
The following values guide the Tremblant Resort Association in its activities:
- Creativity and innovation
- Exceeding expectations and commitment to Tremblant
- Respect for the environment and responsible management of resources in an approach of sustainable development