Our SkiMax Program gives you unrestricted access to the Tremblant Experience at a great rate. Take advantage of your privileged relationship with Tremblant:
Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets valid every day of the 2016-2017 ski season and until December 8, 2017
- Without restrictions
- Fully transferable, person to person
- Free delivery for purchases of 8 tickets and more
- Expired and unused ticket: The prepaid value will be applied to the purchase of a day ticket at the regular price.
|Until October 27, 2016||$52.00 /ticket||$87||40%|
|From October 28 to Dec. 8, 2016||$54.00 /ticket||$87||38%|
|From December 9, 2016||$69.60 /ticket||$87||20%|
Terms And Conditions
- The lift tickets are valid 7 days a week for the 2016-2017 ski season and until December 8, 2017.
- Direct access to slopes.
- Fully transferable from one person to another.
- The tickets must be purchased online 48 hours in advance.
- Minimum purchase of 2 tickets.
- Delivery to your office or residence available and free for purchases of 8 tickets and more.
- Delivery to your office or residence available for purchases of 2 to 7 tickets, postal fee applies.
- You can also pick-up your tickets at our Guest Services Desk or ticket booth (photo ID required).
- This offer is exclusive to the member or his/her immediate family.
- Trade and resale is illegal. SkiMax tickets cannot be sold to any hotels or network rental cottages in the region and cannot be used for this matter.