Our network uses clearly marked color codes which respect international standards and proposes a wide variety of trails in a secure environment:
- Beginners and families will opt for a route suited for their physical abilities. They will not hesitate to stop here and there and admire the breathtaking views.
- Experienced hikers will defy the mountain and test their motivation.
- Skiers and riders will prepare their lower body for the upcoming winter season. By doing so, they will traverse their favorite ski trails and maybe discover new ones they’ll dream about until the first snow storm!
- Runners will train in a varied terrain rich in contrasts and discoveries.
- Competitors will race against the clock and try to reach to summit by the shortest route: the Grand Prix des Couleurs Trail.
Access to Tremblant's trail network is free of charge. Please note that dogs are welcome in the pedestrian village but are not allowed on the mountain.